The bushes in the wild Indian garden are lined with enrapturing hues of yellow. A golden flower, deliciously twisted with a sharp, robust and musky scent. The monkeys will soon pluck the marigolds and eat them. As many lay loose on the grass, their invigorating fragrance caresses the air with a zesty freshness.
Disclaimer - Currently we are unable to deliver this product to the U.S. and Canada.
Art-chives Notes: Musky. Vegetal. Racy.
Handcrafted and Hand-poured Fragranced soy candle with luxe packaging unveiling the splendour of the Wild Indian Garden. Made with 100% soy wax without chemicals or dyes, these unique fragrances of India capture the age-old olfactory traditions of fragrance making, capturing sublime Indian scents.
3.1 X 3.1 X 4 INCHES
To prevent Fire and serious injury:
- Burn candle within sight
- Keep out of reach of children and pets
- Never burn a candle near anything that catches fire
- Trim wick to 1/4th before each lighting to reduce mushrooming and soot
- Do not burn the candle for more than 3 hours at a time
- Allow to cool before relighting.
- Keep out of draughts
Shipping within India | Delivery timeline: 5 - 7 business days
- Redemption period 1 year from date of purchase
- Credit can be redeemed on next purchase of higher value.
- Cards are non refundable and cannot be redeemed for cash