The wild Indian garden has inspired poets and romantics. The song of birds, the crackle of monkeys and the inescapably fervent and bright fragrance of Neroli. Infused with oriental undertones of honey and bitter orange. Adding sparkle and an exhilarating scent to the world of India's magnificent flora and fauna.
Art-chives Notes: Citrus. Spicy. Audacious.
Handcrafted and Hand-poured Fragranced soy candle with luxe packaging unveiling the splendour of the Wild Indian Garden. Made with 100% soy wax without chemicals or dyes, these unique fragrances of India capture the age-old olfactory traditions of fragrance making, capturing sublime Indian scents.
3.1 X 3.1 X 4 INCHES
To prevent Fire and serious injury:
- Burn candle within sight
- Keep out of reach of children and pets
- Never burn a candle near anything that catches fire
- Trim wick to 1/4th before each lighting to reduce mushrooming and soot
- Do not burn the candle for more than 3 hours at a time
- Allow to cool before relighting.
- Keep out of draughts
Shipping within India | Delivery timeline: 5 - 7 business days